VV Virtual Event Registration Form Dec 2020
The event will be facilitated in a 2 part series.
– Part 1 for Youth Ages 7 years and older will attend a workshop December 4th 3:30pm-6pm
• Guest Speaker Earl Lambert !
• Topics: Self Esteem, Identity, Leadership
• Small Break out Sessions: Share your voice! The Visions and Voices committee wants to hear your feedback to make positive changes in the agency and for other youth in care
• Tons of Prizes!! Chance of winning a Nintendo Switch!
– Part 1 for Caregivers will attend a workshop December 5th 930am-12:00pm
• Guest Speaker Earl Lambert!
• Topics: Self Care, Importance of Culture, Holistic Health
• Small Break Out Sessions: Share your Voice! The Visions and Voices committee wants to hear your feedback to make positive changes in the agency
• Tons of Prizes!!!
– Part 2 for Youth and Caregivers to come together to attend a workshop Dec 5th 4-6pm
• Guest Speaker Earl Lambert
• Topics: Power of Respect, Communication and trust
• Closing and Door Prizes !
Everyone who Registers by Nov 30th will receive a Special Event Package including a Visions and Voices Hoodie!
Registrations and questions can be sent to VisionsandVoices@Xyolhemeylh.bc.ca